Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I went in to sell scrap gold and need i say it wasnt much because i was only testing the waters to see if we could do business in the future or not because ive had similar problems before and i gave it one LAST TRY! The gold was marked 14k and i had already tested/weighed the gold myself to see if i was getting honesty from the employees well I was told that my gold was fake and it was because the magnet stuck to the steel spring in the lobster clasp.

I told them that it was a steel spring and i said can yall test it another way so that you will see that its not fake and not 1 but 2 employees told me no that their first test was with the magnet and if it dont pass they have no reason to do any further tests. I was literally belittled and i was a stupid crook to them trying to sell fake gold when i was leaving. Tje situation couldve been handled differently and they should give the customer benefit of the doubt instead of having a *** contest with the customer by saying they are right no matter what when they obviously dont know enough to be dealing with fine jewelry much less a little bit of scrap that they cant even do right.

I wish i could take over that shop and i would turn it into the highest producing and highest grossing cash america in the country its in a great location and it needs great employees i would turn it around and business would be booming and we would respect all customer nationalitys. Money is money and i love making it

Review about: Cash America Customer Care.

Comments

You know what your problem. Assuming you can do there job.

Thats why they got hired. You should work for them one day to know how it feels. From reading your complaint even i know your chain fake. Your mad because its the truth and you didnt want to look stupid.

Its ok the world wont end just because your chain got stuck by the magnet. Fyi your chain has metal properties hence why it got stuck to the magnet

-quote-"I wish i could take over that shop" ... so start your own, Mr. Expert.You were not "literally belittled" ; that is paranoid to think that two counter employees following the boss' rules engage in a conspiracy to insult you.You can't expect to sell admittedly scrap 14k which is sold by weight alone and expect them to ignore magnetic portions - you are not going to receive 14k payoff for even a gram of magnetic material.Complaint : DENIED