1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Layout of Store
Turnaround Time

Buckle up this is a long ride. This all takes place within a this last week.

I bought a laptop from them and it had the previous users information on it still. I'm talking SSN's, bank information, mother maiden names and debit card pictures. I tried to wipe it but it had 128 security updates on it and would not update which meant I couldn't wipe it. At that point I was nervous about owning it since there was such sensitive information on it.

I called the store and they explained that windows 7 is too hard for them to wipe. Excuse me? That makes me insanely nervous as I should many computers to them. (Extremely glad I wipe my *** before I give it to them.)

I escalated it up since this was not the only problem I've had to deal with ( I've bought four computers from them, one of them I owned at one point, it was gutted, the laptops were water damaged and missing important programs and driver's. Which they put back on the shelf FOR FULL PRICE!) district manager called me saying I could get at their cost. Which after explaining many many times that we were broke the manager said not to worry. When we were ready it was on them. Great! I thought every thing was good . Found a laptop I was wanted and was told I was going to have to pay $250 dollars. Because at cost means what they bought it at. (I'm not a pawn broker I don't know the lingo, also The laptop I wanted was $280 how does that make sense?)

Called the district manager and he started getting pissy saying he was a pawn shop and couldn't just give computers away (but he can give personal information away?!) So I said I wasn't intrsted and hung up. He called me back informing me he thought about we said and agreed to give it to us for free.

Rude and unprofessional from all accounts and I will make sure to elevate this higher as I believe they need to get a better policy for buying and wiping computers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments