I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park
and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare
prices and the prices are always 80% cheaper then what the product
actually cost there nothing but crooks they have so much electronic garbage in there for sale but for brand new store prices .they also
discriminate against different race of consumers.i pawned a gold chain there that had a 18k gold clamp on it they replaced it with a 14k
clamp this pawn shop should be closed down for cheating consumers out of money and tampering with there jewelry while it`s in their store .i was told even if a product is brand new in the box it`s considered use when you bring it into there pawn shop it cost $129 on Amazon they offered me $30.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pawn prices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Thera Pure Tpp240 Permanent Hepa Type Air Purifier
- Review category
- Cash Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased one Card from my local store in the amount of 60 dollars so my son could pay his rent. When he tried to enter the code into his..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "I joined long time ago on instagc.com and perk.com. instagc doesn't pay a lot for videos while perk did so I didn't even use instagc. A few weeks ago I..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray. If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these. I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess"..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."